To access business e-services such as purchase of tenders, applying for pharmacy licenses, registering drugs and so on, you must first register your business on eHealth Portal as follows:
- An authorized signatory signs in eHealth Portal using an activated civil ID (see activation steps by Civil ID).
- The civil ID will be shown below, and the Commercial Registration (CR) number of the company has to be entered.
- The ID number is validated against the CR number, and if successful, a site is created represeting the business on eHealth Portal.
- The authorized signatory may access it from 'My Sites' on the top-bar thereafter.
- The authorized signatory may choose to add other employees to represent the business on eHealth Portal provided they have previously signed in to eHealth Portal using step 1 above.
For any queries, please register a ticket on the call center. For additional queries in Pharmacy and Drug Control Services in E-Health Portal, Please Contact 22357652.