Pharmacy eServices are provided by Department of Pharmacy, Directorate General of Pharmacy Affairs and Drug Control, in Ministry of Health to pharmacies and pharmacists in the private sector.
To access this service:
- Sign into eHealth Portal by clicking Sign In button above
- A new button called My MoH will appear on the top bar, click this to go to the dashboards
- Next, click Business Dashboard
On the Business Dashboard, you will see all bubusiness related services like e-tenders, pharmacy services and so on.
To access pharmacy establishment related services, use the the Pharmacy Services application. This will show the name of your business and under it all the pharmacy establishment licenses:
Using this application you can:
- Apply for Pharmacy License
- Renew Pharmacy License
- Pharmacy Location Transfer Request
- Pharmacist Leave Request
To access pharmacist related services, use the the Pharmacist Services application. This will show you all the Pharmacist services as shown in the screen campture below:
Please note to access pharmacy e-services, you must first register your business.