CALL FOR ABSTRACTS
The Scientific Committee of the conference is inviting researchers, practitioners and academia from all over the world who are working or interested in the field of adolescent health, development and well-being to present their work during the conference. The conference welcome presentations from physicians, nurses, social Workers, dietitians, health educators, public health professionals, and all others who work with adolescents in a healthcare capacity.
Presentations could be in the form of oral presentations; workshops, debates or panel discussions.
Suggestions for workshops, debates, panel discussions or seminars should be negotiated with the Chairperson of the Scientific Committee:
E-mail: Schoolhealthoman@gmail.com Phone:0096824946353
An abstract submitted for to be considered for oral presentation should be:
- Submitted in a PDF or Word document,
- Directly related to one of the themes of the conference.
- Titled with the name of the presenter.
- Abstracts should be short (maximum 400 words), clear, concise and written in English with correct spelling and good sentence structure.
- It should be typed in “Arial” font with font size “12”.
- Figures and tables must not be included.
- We recommend that the abstract is carefully compiled and thoroughly checked, in particular with regard to the list of authors.
- Abstracts should be received by 10, July, 2018
- Authors of the accepted abstracts will be notified by 21, July, 2018.
- The author or one of the co-authors of the accepted papers must register to the conference by 22, July, 2018 to 22 August,2018 in order to be able to include the paper in the abstract book and final program.
- Twenty minutes will be allowed for each oral presentation.